Because pictures are more fun when they're animated!
GifMill is a free iOS app that lets you quickly create animated GIFs and share them via email, text message, Tumblr and Twitter.
- Make animated GIFs with photos or videos from your Camera Roll, or take video or photos on the spot with your device camera.
- Add text (in-app purchase) to your frames. Adjust the size, color and placement of the text. You can apply the same text to each frame or put different text on individual frames.
- Filters! GifMill is now equipped with three free filters, and for a $.99 in-app upgrade, you could be the proud owner of 21 additional filters.
- Adjust the frame speed.
- Rearrange and delete frames.
- Save your finished GIF to your device, or share it via email, text message, Tumblr or Twitter.
- Play your GIF forward, backward or in rewind.
- Low, medium and high export options. For files that are too big for Tumblr, GifMill adjusts the file and provides three options for file sizes that are compatible with Tumblr.
- Shake to clear functionality so you can start over whenever you want.
Who wants a sandwich?
A little reminiscent of Blair Witch Project, no?
Going for a hike!
Today GifMill got its first face-lift and introduced a few pretty cool features, mainly:
• Filters! GifMill is now equipped with three free filters, and for a $.99 in-app upgrade, you could be the proud owner of 21 additional filters. That means you could create sweet images like the ones above.
• Improved Tumblr upload. If a file is too big to upload to Tumblr, GifMill automatically adjusts the file and provides three options for files sizes that are compatible with Tumblr. Pretty sweet.
• User experience enhancements: Dithering in all images, faster video and photo selection, and improved video preview.
What are you waiting for? If you have GifMill installed, go ahead and update it! If you don’t already have GifMill, download it in the iTunes Store. It’s free!